Lanky Kits moved last year. I sold up in High Wycombe and I am now in Preston!
We have just taken over the range of LYR loco's from Warren Shephard.
Lankykits will be at the following shows: -
- Saturday 1 st June 2013 ~ Cleakheaton GOG
- Saturday 7th September 2013 ~ Telford GOG
- Sunday 8th September 2013 ~ Telford GOG
- Sunday 13th October 2013 ~ Keithley
- Saturday 4th December 2013 ~ Reading ~ Rivermead Leisure Centre, Richfield Avenue, Reading, RG1 8EQ
- Saturday 26th April 2014 ~ Leigh Sports Village (WN7 4JY) see www.NWOGM.org.uk for details
Sorry to have to advise that I have now run out of transfers!Although I am trying to obtain some more, due to the supplier having manufactuering issues I might not be able to obtain any more.
- Brass roofs ~ I am now offering brass roofs as an alternative to plasticard for the coach lits (not for the areoplane van) and the horse box, after requests.
- Locomotive Jacks ~ these are now available in Brass. these are supplied as a pair with both 4 feet and 6 feet bases. Cost £ 4:00 plus £1:00 P&P (UK).
- Also front tank fillers for 2-4-2 in both the earlier and later patterns. Cost £ 4:00 plus £1:00 P&P (UK).
Work is taking place to produce the following:-
- Railmotor ~ Cost is anticipated to be in the region of £ 300 to £ 350
- Club Dining car ~ Cost is anticipated to be in the region of £ 200 to £ 250 ~ This will be a very limited production run.